Saturday, October 28th, 2017 Click Here for Map & Directory
Want to participate?
All booth spaces are 10 ft x 10 ft – just let us know how many you will need.
Carnival themed & Giveaway booths/trunks are free to participate selling booths are $25 and food vending booths are $75 Selling vendors can purchase additional 10 ft x 10 ft space(s) for $25 each
This is a holiday event and all booths need to be Decorated and costumes required. Participating as a booth for this event is amazing fun. All are invited to join us and get involved in this HUGE community event. So, if you are a family, organization, business, municipality, department, charity or just want to dress up and have some fun… please submit an application and get ready to have a spooktacular time!!!
This is a great way to get out into the community and have fun while letting everyone know what you do and where you are located.
If you have any questions, please call Diana North at North Star Business Center (928) 532-2680.
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.
Become a Sponsor in 2017!
Title Sponsor—$1,000 —– SOLD – Cedar Ridge Real Estate
- Top billing on all promotional materials—”Show Low Main Street Spooktacular Festival Presented by title sponsor.”
- Title sponsor listing on Show Low Main Street website and Facebook page.
- Mention as the title sponsor by event emcee throughout the event.
- Company logo on Spooktacular Festival banner on main stage.
Main Stage Sponsor—$500 —– SOLD – Washington Federal Bank
- Company banner displayed on main stage during the event.
Power & Lighting Sponsor—$500 —– SOLD – Arizona Public Service
- Company banner displayed on electric and power boxes around event.
Band Sponsor—$500 —– SOLD – Home Depot – Show Low
- Mention as the “Band Sponsor” by event emcee during the introduction of the band and at various times by the band during the performance on the main stage between 4 and 8 p.m.
Individual Act Sponsors—$100 (3 REMAINING) —– SOLD – Perfect Paws’, Power 95.7 FM,
- Mention as sponsor of an individual act at the beginning and end of the performance of the individual act on the main stage.