Farmers Market and Art Walk
July 27, 2020
To all of the Vendors and participants of the 2020 Show Low Farmer’s Market:
Julia Edens, Board President
Show Low Main Street Showlowmainstreet@gmail.com
Due to COVID-19 in 2020
We have made some changes to how we do things at the Market
BE SAFE, RESPECTFUL, PATIENT AND KIND
- All customers, vendors or volunteers must stay home if they are sick or if someone in their household is sick
- The CDC recommends that you stay home if you are an older person and/or have a serious underlying health condition
- Do not touch products, let our vendors serve you
- Social Distancing of 6 feet
- MASKS ARE NOW REQUIRED – MASK UP ARIZONA
- One Way traffic — Keep to your right, following the Arrows
- Sanitize and Wash Hands often
- Hand washing stations are located at the restrooms, near th 9th and 11th street entrances
- Sanitizing stations are available at each vendor booth
SERVICE ANIMALS ONLY AT THIS TIME per the Governor’s Order
BE A HEALTH ADVOCATE FOR YOURSELF, YOUR LOVED ONES, AND YOUR COMMUNITY.
We strongly advise customers, vendors, and staff to follow these best practices according to public health guidelines:
- Do not attend the markets if you or someone in your household is sick.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially: after going to the bathroom; before eating; after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; before/during/after preparing food; after touching an animal or animal waste; after touching garbage.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve, not your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces. This includes thoroughly washing produce before consumption and regularly washing your reusable produce bags.
- For more info about infection control visit www.cdc.gov
BEST MARKET in the AZ White Mountains! We have over 75 vendors that fill our 100 space market with regionally grown plant starts, meats, eggs, fruits, vegetables, honey, jams, jellies, baked goods and a variety of other wonderful food products and concessionaires. We have a ton of Arizona arts & crafts, soaps, candles, pet products, CBD products, pottery, birdhouses and jewelry galore… so mark it on your calendar and join us for the BEST MARKET in the AZ White Mountains!
VENDORS: If you’re a grower, prepared food maker, artist or crafter, come on down and join us — Call Diana (928) 532-2680 for more information, and complete the online “vendor application & waiver” here on the website and submit payment via credit card, cash or check. Please note that all sales are final and this is a first paid, first served event which means, registration is not complete without full payment.
SEASON VENDORS get to choose their booth space for the season, depending on availability at time of full season payment, get their name & space noted on our Market Map as well as their contact information on our website’s Season Vendor Page. This is a great way to get the word out about your business and sell year-round! Season Pricing: Early-Bird Discount of $100 if purchased by 12/31 or Pre-Season Discount of $50 off by 4/30 Cancellation are allowed with the following fees: Cancel by 12/31 25% | 2/28 50% | 4/30 75% | 5/1 no refunds
WEEKLY VENDORS – If Space is Available
If you would like to participate on a part-time basis or just once in awhile, please submit an application for our file. Then you may call Diana @ the office (928) 532-2680 Mon-Fri 10a – 4pm for the Saturday you would like to attend. We will look at the Season Vendor Vacation schedule and see if we can get you in. THIS IS ON A FIRST PAID, FIRST SERVED BASIS. Price is per 10 x 10 space and does depend on when payment is received. Mon- Wed $30 | Thu-Fri $35 | Sat $40. Please note ALL sales are final with NO-REFUNDS.
ENTERTAINERS! Are you an entertainer or do you know of any entertainers who’d like to perform at the Market? Send them our way and have them fill out the “Contact us” form — we are always excited about entertainers that view our market as a great advertising opportunity and enjoy giving back to the community while getting noticed in the local scene.
VOLUNTEERS! If you’d like to help out, join our “Market Team” by visiting the “contact us” page.
SPONSORS! You can also become a sponsor to help support the Market by going to our sponsor tab and completing the application.
FRIENDS OF THE MARKET! Remember to become a Fan on Facebook to get the latest news, events, and more.
Thanks for stopping by – – “See you at the Market!”
No longer accepting applications for jewelry, Kettle Corn, Jams, Jellies, Soaps, Lotions, Candles or Hot dogs. We always need edible items and produce, so if you are a food vendor, gardener or farmer… please give me a call 🙂
ALL local market vendors must reside within Arizona or New Mexico to be eligible to vend at the Market.
It is recommended that each vendor carry liability insurance, however it is not required. Each vendor must sign a release and indemnification form.
Your application must be on file and approved at least one week in advance of your first Market Saturday so we can add your name to our special event permit. The City of Show Low does not require our vendors to purchase a City of Show Low business license to participate in our events. It is each vendors responsibility to know the business/vending laws for selling their product in the City of Show Low, Navajo County and State of Arizona.
ALL resale items have to be juried and decided by the Market Team to make sure our Market continues to be the BEST Farmers Market & Art Walk in the White Mountains of Arizona.
VENDOR PARKING IS ON OR PAST HALL STREET. WE ALL need to park as far as we can walk and let the customers park as close as possible. It not only is the considerate thing to do for all of our customers, but very smart business too. So, ALL VENDORS can park on the Hall Street or further from the market.
CUSTOMER PARKING is LDS Chapel, 9th and 11th streets for an easy walk to Cooley
When Your Application Has Been Processed, you will be added to our email list and receive information as a group.